Here are the slides from my talk at this year’s Foundational Methods In Computer Science conference. The title was “Introduction to Locally Posetal and Linear Bicategories”.
Facts about me:
- I am a (retired) professor in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics of the University of Ottawa.
- I am a member of the Ottawa Logic and Foundations of Computing Group and the Category Theory Research Centre in Montreal.
- I am an occasional visitor to the Quantum Group at the Oxford University Computing Lab and the Laboratoire Preuves, Programmes et Systemes (PPS).
- I am an editor for the electronic journal Theory and Applications of Categories (TAC) and the print journal Mathematical Structures In Computer Science
- I am a lifelong citizen of Red Sox Nation and New England Patriots fan.
- This is my favorite musician, but I also like these guys.
- I especially like what is frequently called free jazz or improvised music. This is a great website.
- I am a member of the Board Of Directors for The Community Addiction Peer Support Association (CAPSA).
- I am a member of Refuge Recovery Ottawa.
For any questions or comments, please contact rblute at uottawa dot ca